Decades of experience providing quality care
We provide care for patients in the greater Los Angeles metro area, including LA County and North Orange County.
We operate 67 clinics, 9 urgent care centers, and hundreds of affiliated physician offices.
Call 866.475.7309 (TTY: 711) to find a great doctor near you!
A personal care team plus additional support services
Our medical group will support you with:
- A broad network of specialists and timely referrals
- Urgent Care Centers (UCCs)
- 24-hour toll-free telephone support
- Online patient portal, powered by FollowMyHealth™
- Electronic medical records in many clinics
- Health education classes for diabetes, cholesterol, weight loss and more
- Care managers to help with your treatment plan
- Special programs for chronic conditions, such as diabetes and COPD
- Annual wellness visits for seniors
We offer a variety of programs and services for our patients depending on their health care needs.
- Self-Management: Health information and health education classes to empower you to manage your own health
- Disease Management: Enhanced care for chronic conditions like diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, congestive health failure, chronic kidney disease, depression, and dementia
- Comprehensive Care Centers and Care Management: One-on-one care for chronically ill patients
- House Calls Program: In-home medical management by specialized doctors, nurses, and social workers
At HealthCare Partners, our goal is to help our patients stay healthy and live life to its fullest. And for our patients on Medicare, we like to think of ourselves as a partner for living their retirement years as vitally as possible.
Awarded the Integrated Healthcare Association’s Medicare Stars Quality recognition for the 3rd year in a row
For three years in a row, the Integrated Healthcare Association (IHA) has recognized HealthCare Partners for providing high-quality care to Medicare Advantage patients. HealthCare Partners earned a 4.5 out of a 5-star rating for 2017-2018. This rating reflects care provided to Medicare Advantage patients in 2016.
IHA is a statewide nonprofit group. It is committed to high-value, integrated care that improves quality and affordability for patients across California and the nation.
We are honored to care for our local communities. We take our responsibility seriously and take pride in working with qualified health care professionals and specialists. Our teams share our collective vision for improving the quality of health care. Learn more at iha.org.
Don’t wait, call 866.475.7309 (TTY: 711) to learn more today!